Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 - A diagnosis, backup and in store service work charge consists of one hour's labour. If your machine requires more work, it will be charged accordingly, although this will be capped at 3 hours.
- 1.2 - Within designated area (5km radius).
- 1.3 - This can be subsidized if agreed upon by your insurance company.
- 1.4 - Customer misuse is not covered by warranty and does not cover software.
Prices may fluctuate for Domain names and Hosting. All prices are GST inclusive.
Any timelines provided are not binding and must be read as a guideline only. We will endeavour to do our best to reach these dates but many things are out of our control thus we cannot guarantee any deadline.
For website projects, DPM Computers will ensure The Client's website functions as specified in Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 3.0 on the Windows XP and Vista platforms. Any additional testing and remediation will require additional fees unless otherwise stated in the website proposal.
Search Engine Ranking
Due to the wide variety of methods search engines use to rank websites, DPM Computers cannot guarantee any performance level for our search engine optimisation services.
We outsource the cheapest reliable web hosting solution available for your package, therefore we cannot provide any guarantee on the uptime for your website. If you require a guarantee please contact your web hosting company.
For website projects, a link to DPM Computers will appear at the bottom of each page of the website. The Client agrees that their completed website and any associated statistics or metrics and logo may be used in DPM Computers portfolio in print or web format. For online stores an additional Cubecart copyright notice will appear. This can be removed for a fee.
Early cancellation will incur a fee for the amount of work completed. If a project is cancelled we reserve the right to reuse the design and code for future client websites.
A refund/exchange may be granted if goods are returned in their original packaging,
are unopened, undamaged and accompanied with their original invoice within 7 days of purchase.
Our refund policy follows the guidelines of the NSW Office of Fair Trading as follows:
Please choose carefully.
We do not normally give refunds if you:
- simply change your mind, or
- make a wrong decision.
You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit:
- where goods are faulty
- have been wrongly described
- are different from a sample shown to you, or
- do not do what they are supposed to.